Legislative Office Parking Garage Repairs, Concord, NH | 2011
Under a general services contract with the NH Department of Administrative Services (NHDAS), QCC evaluated the existing garage and developed a rehabilitation plan for the structure.
- Structural crack repair
- Repair of the concrete deck
- Concrete ramp replacement
- New parapet wall coatings
- New traffic membrane
- Repairs to the exterior railing
- Replacement of the light fixtures
- Trench drain replacement
- Cleaning of the drainage system
- Concrete infill of the walls adjacent to the upper level ramps to prevent salt and ice from being sprayed onto cars parked on the lower level.